Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16 Feb

I met him at Cafe.
A Hi and How are you are expected.. but something really funny did happened.
lols.
He asked about the backpack ... opps...
I LIED!!! hahahahahahahaa...

Oh well, at least I knew that he got the package.
That's enough.
So happy though I told him that it wasn't from me and he BELIEVED.
hahahahaha!

I really gonna miss this BIG GUY!
He is a NICE friend!
For some reason, I would love to transfer to Tennesse.
hahahahhaa..
Just kidding.. lols.

Thinking of applying for exhange program for a semester.
As you know, Ada SUCKS!

My List:
New York
Texas
Maryland
Minnesota
Tennesse
Alabama
Haiwaii

WOW... I wish! hahahaa..
I will see. lols.

Papers and Exams are driving me crazy now.
And still 2 jobs with a total of 26 hours a week.
I am getting tired.
Probably because i feel like I am losing something...
I have no directions now.
What should I do?
LOST ~
poor me like a lost little puppy! lols

Last Home Game tomorrow and I am so gonna WATCH it!
Go tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment