Sunday, February 21, 2010

21 Feb

I am done with HIM.
Saw him with his new date.
Got hurt so bad at that very moment.

Because I knew what's next and I am so upset.
I so wanna just walk away and cry loudly.

I wonder I should have admit.
Or no matter what it won't change anything either.
No feelings no talk, not no money no talk.

Oh well, I am kinda want him to leave but I knew that I will be missing him in a few weeks.
It's not that easy for me have a new "life".

However I know what I am doing and what I have to do now.
I just need some time.
Probably after this semester will be fine.

I seriously changed a lot and I wouldn't say that I am still who am I but I have been through a lot.
Life is different.
I have to move on.
Still having a great relationship with my mom, keep in touch with my sissy and bestie.
I guess the only thing I missed so bad is FOOD.
lols.
I mean I am just so MALAYSIAN CHINESE sometimes.
But still I eat a lot. lols.
That's why I gained so much weight.

Hopefully my mom will come meet me for the spring break.
I cant wait to leave here.
But the first thing to do is: LOSE weight!!!
hahahahahahaaa....

oh well, I cried a little in my heart today.
But is wasn't that bad.
A little bit of EMO-ing will do. lols

I knew I cared so much sometimes.
Even people dont give a shit about it.
I am not innocent just the way I am raised.
Not because I am naive, it just I want life to be simple.

也许这就是做人的定律,每个人都曾经辉煌过,无论是三个星期,三个月或是三十年.
再疯狂的事,只有那么一次的曾经,就已足够.
而爱情的定律是, 在你还没找到对的人之前, 那只会是你一生里一部分的喜怒哀乐.
好好爱你爱的人,不让自己有那么一点点地后悔.

No comments:

Post a Comment