Monday, February 22, 2010

22 Feb

OMGGGGGG...
I couldnt say anything when he told me that he is leaving tomorrow.
I cant believe I actually cried.
Seriously, I was gonna just walked away coz dats like too much for that very moment.
I couldnt believe dat if was gonan be dat fast.
i mean when he said I might be leaving tomorrow.
I was frozen and I said nothing.
He was like did you hear what I am saying coz apparently I was having my ipod on.
but still I can listen to him CLEARLY okay.
Just I was like ... 傻掉。。

Then I started to be so upset, depressed and I cried.
I cant believe that it was gonna be dat soon.
I mean TOMORROW?!!?!
For real!?!??! OMGGGGGG~

Today sucks because I aint havin the mood.
SUCKS!!

Went to say BYE but everything turned out BAD.
It just sucks! ughhh...
I hate it...
But at least....
AT LEAST....
I will never regret that I didn't say goodbye.

I will miss him for sure.
That's all I can say.
BYEBYE...DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment