Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Feb

Wooppp... Panda Chun birthday!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday ooo...
you are now 20!! grown up hor..
panda chun ---> coolman ong.. lols..

Happy birthday!!

oh ya, called jue.
I kinda miss her a little bit too.. hahhaa
oh well....
3.5 years more neh...

talked to xian a little bit this morning..
hahahahaaa...
feel so sweet whenever I talk to her...
i love you XIAN!!!

Qiao Ee got a overall CGPA4.0
Not bad!
yea!! go sissy!!
Panda one A too. Not bad ya!! hahahaa

I wonder hows everything going on in Malaysia.
I miss everyone. lols.

I miss SOMEONE here too.. lols..
oh well... he left.
I have no regrets either. lols.

A paper due tomorrow.
gotta start writing!!

one more goal: lose weight before my mom come see me ya! hahahhaha...
gym at 730 tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment