Sunday, February 21, 2010

Once again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI XIAN!!!
Love you always.
You are my BABY~
I love you!!!

I was like so directionless before,
but now, for you and me, and wendy,
I am back to the right path.
I know what to do or I should say,
I know what am I dong RIGHT NOW.
no more FANTASY!

Asian Dinner was awesome!
lols Japanese Sushi, Nepali MOMO, curry chicken, fried balls and potato pickles, Vietnamese chicken and sticky rice. OMGGGGGG... India Dessert was kinda not bad too.
Food was awesome and I was so stuffed!


My first day to get a little bit tipsy,
some smirnoff and beer didn't really knock me down.
Just socializing and trying to have some fun.
Never ever get drunk or drink like DRUNKERS.
Met some stupid guys. Chad's friends. OMGG...
they think they are so smart but THEY are NOT!!
Especially the fat bold guy, Justin. OMG!!
Cant believe that he said he has photographic memory with names
and still couldn't remember Riste's names after he said for like a
hundred times. So oversmart!

oh well, whatever.
I like smirnoff coz it tasted just like lemonade but beer..
No way I will have it ANYMOre!
just nooooooooooooooooo.............. I hate it!!

Mariano was drunk... thank god I wasn't.
Just kinda dizzy a little bit but I don't looked drunk at all which surprised EVERYONE.

Went to BED late ... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment