Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 Dec

DECEMBERRRRR... I have been here for 5 months lor... WOW~
Kinda like used to the lifestyle..
But still.. I miss home.

Presentation was postponed as they couldnt finish it by today.
DANG... they were like pros...
My god.. I need to redo my presentation...
ufff...........

Oh ya.. took some pictures with my new boots and lovely, pinky winter coat.
DO I look good?
muahahahhahaa..
I looked skinnier in this pic.. hahaaa
. tight jeans with purple boots..
picturesssss...
pinkyyy..
Pinky GIRL~
wow...

Oh ya, can you believe that I just hugged someone...
Height: 190!!! OMG!!!
so tall...................... WOW~
syok sendiri lar... hahahaha
OMG OMG.... Ke Yin ki hiao ....... lol!!!!!
yea yea yea.. wulalallalala... XP

I really feel like I never fit anyone.
Seriously....
NO ONE!
I feel so comfortable with Rebecca sometimes and of course Iva & JJ sometimes too..
But seriously... WHAT THE HACK am I doing?
I dont know..
Living with all the lies???

Cant I be who I am? WHat I want?...

Probably it is a mistake in the beginning...
I have no idea.

Presentation and Program to go before finals and I still have no idea how to do it.
Can I survive without help?
Jake and JJ with Iva are kinda like in a huge fight.
They never like Chad and they are sometimes bossing around too.

I have no idea.
I am just stuck.
CONFUSED.
I wanted to be alone sometimes.
I dont like the guys they like .. but ... IDK..
I had bad taste?? IDK ..
just I never hit on any of the guys they like.
IDK....

Oh ya, he had a game tonight.
GOOD LUCK.... D A
Women's Basketball has a home game too.
GOOD LUCK to Indi too **
I am definetely gonna go watch it. XP

Design: lol...


Stuck with the song: BAD ROMANCE
Rah rah, ah ah ahhRah muh, Rah muh muhGaGa, ohh lalaWant your bad romance.....

2 comments:

  1. yee?
    i thought tat winter coat must be thick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee... she is thai-chinese.

    Ohh.... actually this is just a sweater...
    not the big coat...
    I dont need it yet...
    will be wearing that in a couple weeks..
    Especially in New York..

    ReplyDelete