Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 Dec

2 more days to go... and I will be leaving to New York!!!
yohuuuuu...
they said they have snow right now...
so hopefully I will still get to play snowball a little bit!!
hahahaha

oh ya, talked to my dad for like 10 mins and 13 secs last night.
Oh well, I kinda miss him a little bit.
we hardly talk so.... SIGH~

Umm.. I was so mad last night with DA.
Well, because Johnny told me that his friend told him that everyone knew about the 'likey' stuff.
Man! Just so bad!
How can he did that to me.... Urghhh....
Am so kinda mad and disappointed.
Whatever... I made a promise to stop thinking about stupid stuff.

Oh ya, went to work out a little bit after work last night and talked to my mom.
Finished JJ's naruto birthday card at 0030.

Got a reply for him on facebook that surprised me.
OH well, I send him a message like 3 or 4 days before because I found him on facebook
I didn add him ....And I was just asking.. (facebook message)

me: Hi DA, guess who I am? ^^
him: lol! I know who is this! thanks for coming to the game last night. I dont have a good game :(
me: hahaaa... really?? lol! ya i know. you will do better next time. I saw you got hurt. >_<>
him: yea I am fine. I hit my head really hard. I had to play better the next game.
me: awwww......>_<>

he didn't reply me back though.. so I guess .. he went to sleep.
Later then, I listenned to music and fell asleep.


Woke up late this morning.
Lunch with Geoffrey and Ignacio.
Oh well.... NOTHING to eat today...
Not even CEREAL!!! Uff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried hard with the last program that due on finals.
I can hardly concentrate!! I hate programs!!!!!!!!!!
Ufff.... I hope everything turns out well tomorrow.

Algebra final was sooooooo easy. lol!
Not perli-ing anyone... just...
I finished 50 questions in 20 mins. PLus DOUBLE-CHECKING oooo..
GENG lar!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha.....
PLus! I am the first one who left the class...
so.... hahahahhaaaa... Am so proud of myself... lol! really??? noooooooo just kidding!

My schedule for tonight:
1600-2000 LAST DAY of for this semester.
2000-2045 UC + WOrk out 20mins
2100-2200 Program HOMEWORK....
2200-2300 JJ's and Linh's Birthday Surprise
2300-0100 STudy for my stupid dumb program finals.
(*DYING soon as I have programming finals at 0800 in the morning. DANG!)

cant wait for it to be over and I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

2 comments:

  1. NEW YORK ??
    for christmas rite ??
    tat's so good ...
    again...
    mz take photo and upload...
    wakakakaka...
    dunno i gt opportunity to go to new york bor??
    hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will take pic! hahhaaa...
    I love New Yorkkkkk..
    cant wait to go!!
    mux be fun!!

    ReplyDelete