Friday, December 11, 2009

11 Dec

FINALLY!!! I am done with the semester!! Yohuuuuu....
I am so glad that I finished my finals and I so cant wait to go to New York tomorrow!!
Almost done with my packing but still....
a little bit left for tonight.. hahaha

We met but we say nothing...
sigh... probably I should just stop thinking about it and have fun for the rest of the semester.
it would be fun! I hope so.

LOVE you always in my heart.

oh ya.... I saw the pic of Thanksgiving dinner...
nice couple ya!! hahaha...
^^ lovely picture ^^

JUE JUE birthday is COMING...
cant wait to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY lor...

talked a little bit with my best Chee Kang... miss him!! hahaha
still missing xian and wendy though..
oh well... they are busy.. as usual...
never online...
WHATEVER... I am sick of it.

I am so happy right now that I feel like I want hug someone so badly..
no why... just wanted to do so.
* HUG * ............... no one though... Sigh~

I am like done for the day...
No school, no finals... no friends, no love... NOTHING but just a FROZEN heart!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I saw the comments you've dropped and I was laughing out like a mad. =D
    wei girl enjoy your trip yea.. miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!!
    Wish you have a nice study...
    GAMBATEH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaha.. of course Christina!

    ReplyDelete