Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 Dec

10 more days and I will be done for the semester.
Cant wait for the New York trip.
I hope it would be fun!!

spent like half an hour to take "ZI LIAN" pic again.. lol!
Got a parcel from Aunty Lai.. new winter Cap... hahaha
niceeee.... beige color... CUTE and NICE!!!
I got the dark brown one during sales though...

oh ya, kinda like a CINDERELLA right now..
sigh....
原来工作只是为了看他多一眼。。。
walao... chim... I didn't meant that though...
Just kinda like have a little bit of this in my mind...
lol! seriously???

STUDY first... hahahhaa...

PIC PIC lar:




Charm... TIRED with training and class and work today...
having a headache right now... Go to BED right now! please!

GERAM about this post from the PRESIDENT of International Club and this is her sophormore year (2nd yr)....
We kinda like debating...:

Sana Iqbal: is annoyed at freshmen who have nothing to study AND who tell everyone else that theres no reason for stress. wait for another semester y'all! =/

Iva Asllani: well I dont know about others but I have A LOT OF THINGS to do and im really busy so its not that true...

Jelisha Amatya: i don't agree with nothing to study part atleast not for me!!!!!!!!

Natsumi KY: oh really?!? I dont tink so.. Everyone can be busy, you scheduled your college life, not others! you chose to be busy. Freshmen who had nothing to study probably because they are are smart or they just dont feel like studying... 'we' can do what we want, we didn't meant to ANNOY you..

Sana Iqbal: man natsumi what is with the attacking me part? LOL. when i say FRESHMEN, i dont mean ALL freshmen...cuz some have more classes than others....AND especially not INTERNATIONAL FRESHMEN, since they have the added tension of settling in a new country. Im specifically talking about local kids who are talking 4 classes, live with their parents, get their whole darn tuition paid in free money, AND still whine about college, so heck cut me some slack! lol! =P

Natsumi KY: lol! not meant to attack you... just debating! lol!

Sana Iqbal: I know! I was too. Well, I just got back from my exam and i promise I will get you your camera this evening.

Natsumi KY: that's good. Unfortunately I have 5 finals next week. .. lol! ... thank you so much!

可盈从出江湖!!

No comments:

Post a Comment