Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9 Dec

Wednesday... Sigh... I am so tired.... now...
Study, finals, work, training and dumb mind thinking about my FUTURE?
hmmm... am wondering..
Maybe I should just concentrate on what I HAVE to do and I SHOULD do.
He is just a playboy.. He flirts a lot?!?!
I have no idea. Stop thinking...
Craving for NOTHING???
or just another cinderella dream??

It's so damn cold over here.
18 degrees fahrenheit.
I am freezing... I can see ice spots... COLD....
Still need to be prepared for the Comp final at 15:00 and Program 4 at 13:00...

Sitting at the cafeteria alone is just like a LOSER??
really??? hmmmm.... I have no idea..
maybe... I just dont know.

Start falling in love with BASKETBALL...
I love watching...
but.... the players are just so distractive sometimes..
I have no idea.

My hands are freezing...
My heart is FROZEN....

Am done writing for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment