Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 Dec

CRAP! Crystal called me to come work today.
I said NO... because I have a basketball game to watch plus I need to prepare for the BD.
However, I still make it for like an hour just to help a little bit as there's no one working tonight.

Oh ya, Basketball.. it sucks tonight..
I am kinda disappointed...
They can do it better...
I just dont know what's wrong with them...

He got hurt! OMG...
I was like "HANG JOR".... sigh...
wonder how is he now?!? .....

Sushi night and birthday was kinda fun... hehe
I ate a lot.. DANG...
gaining weight man.... lol!!!....

WORRIED about my finals tomorrow...
GoD!!

2 comments:

  1. one of the basketball player larrrr... laogong!!!

    they sucks on that game...
    SIGH...

    I am still waiting for a good game!

    ReplyDelete