Monday, January 18, 2010

17 Jan

I am so not gonna update my blog every single anymore. ...
no mood ahh...

oh ya, talk to my mommy for like 3 hours today.. hhahaha SYOK nia...
took some pictures...


oh ya.. I watch Avatar... MY GOD...
so niceeeeee...
the van was pretty cool too..
hahahhaa...
so in love it!

Work was okayyy... SIEN...
oh, the guy... hmmm...
he was like as usual.. HI.. HOW ARE YOU...
but plus saying that HE IS SLEEPY and was asking what time do I get off work.
Not because he likes me but just you know... talked a little bit..
he is kinda funny though... but seriously! he is SO tall!! hahaha

Finished my CBA homework and some of the trigonometry.. but...
SIEN sometimes...
just wanna have fun, doing something else.. and someone to love.. lols!!

still missing my 23... hahass..
IDK why he just din show up for lunch today.
Another SIEN day...
I was supposed to say yes yesterday..
STUPID me!

2 comments: