Sunday, January 24, 2010

24 Jan

Sent him a facebook message.
That will be my last words.
I don't know..
It's kinda like it's time to CLEAR everything..

I hope he says YES but I hope he doesn't too.
IDK...
it just so complicated.. LIFE~ lols

People kept asking... DO you ReallY likE BASketBAll or because...
I do like basketball but I took day off to watch his game though..
IDK... probably both.. hehe

He is not cute for anyone for FOR ME ..
yes! he is funny and nice... hahahass.. WTH!!

IVA is officially with MARIANO and Jelisha had a bf..
so... I am SINGLE~
as usual... I just ...
oh well.. some peer pressure sometimes..
but it is not that I need a boyfriend now...
lols~

Ohh.. finished my paper..
AM SO GLAD!! hahahasss..
Happy nehhh.. lols...

Miss him a little bit though..
Still dreaming during the days...
hahahahaas.s.. what to do wor...
KE YIN mahhh.. hehex!

Went to work out with JJ and then dinner at taco bell..
MY GOD!! I love my chicken quesadilla so much!! love it!!!
too bad no banana shake from Sonic..
Too bad....
coz too much for dinner makes me FAT!! hahahasss...
I don't really want to get more fat..
I need to slim down so bad... >_<

Miss my basketball GUY~ hahahahass.. XP
I wonder when is he gonna sees the message and reply me ASAP!
At least I would have know what to do.
To forget or to accept. hmmm....

laogong! tell me what to do ahhh...
waiting for my xian and wendy to online for like FOREVER!
where you guys been? FORGOTTEN about me!?!!?

2 comments: