Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Jan

wow.... cute guys... nooo....
I am not FLOWER HEART d okay... lol!!!

HE is my only and only one.. lol!.
not BF harrrr.....
just IDOL gua... lol!

busy with dramas...
hahah... boring mahh...
but not bad..
I love the song 我爱他!
OMGG.... super nice d...

PLUS!! 小小斌 super cute lor!!!
MY GOD!!!! so fall in love with him... hahahaha

Chat with my POPO...
miss her so muchhhhh...
and my mommy of course!! hahaha
then my sissy too.... SYOK!! (christina ooo... lol!)

Miss you guys... and of course NYC!!! lol!
I wanna study in NY!!!!!!
wow.......

busy finding jobs for the rest of d day.....
1. LIBRARY
2. MATH DEPARTMENT
3. ... DUNOOOOOOOO...

Besides that... still worrying about my classes...
what to do wor?!?!?!?
CHARM!

2 comments:

  1. I ever seen 小小斌 face-to-face 2 years ago. =) He's really really very cute and his voice is so sweeeettttt! How I hope he were my son! =D
    Anyways I'm glad to chat with you online too! Hopefully you're fully recovered from the fever and, of course, all the best for the interview on Friday alright? Miss you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa... i love him so muchhh.. hahha
    online online!!

    ReplyDelete