Tuesday, January 5, 2010

4 Jan

Back to Ada.... Feel like so BLUR + STEAM...
hahahhaaa.. duno why leh...

I miss everything in NYC and MSIA but not Ada...
hmmm......

Laying on the bed for the whole morning.. lol!
Am too lazy to do anything... hahahhaa
Just cleaned my room.... TIRED.

Gym 30 mins...
Oh well.. I need to work out a little bit!
Everyone is telling me that I gained weight AGAIN..
Dang!!! hahahahhaa

下一站幸福。。。 小乐!
OMG ... so cute!!!!
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. sot jor....

Karaoke night again lor....
lol... singing alone in my cute room....

Meet Geoffrey before he left to Norman.
Oh well..... I never pay attention while talking to him...
lol!...
he was joking about a Chinese guy trying to blow the plane from NY to New Jersey..
And I was thinking of .. ya ... ya...
actually is was a Nigerian Guy.. lol!

I love my bed ... and my sausage(bloster)... lol!
Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment