Monday, January 25, 2010

25 Jan

DEPRESSED..

It was just a dream.
I knew it from the beginning..
I just want to make a try.
So... am hurt... so HURT!

Not friends ANYMORE..
Though I like him so much.
SO WHAT!?!!
I am SINGLE

Plus!! Fire Alarm went off last night at 0030.
That sucks! I hate it sooooo much!
We don't get to go back to our room till 0200.
plus! we have to stay outside and it was so cold.
My feet were frozen! I just had flip flop!
No sleep till 0300! ughhh...
everyone skipped their first class except me~
I fell asleep in Chem though. DANG!

Ohh.. Another BAD NEWS.
Johnny kinda got a highly-paid job and he is probably leaving on the 5th.
I will miss him.
He is like my father or you know.. bro..
I will miss him.. felt sad..
I had no mood to work at all today.

EVERYTHING SUCKS today! I so hate it!!

I wish I can start all over again.
OR I wanna just been distracted by something else.
homework and STUDY. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment