Sunday, January 10, 2010

9 Jan

Woke up at 0900...
Work from 1000-1-1330
Basketball game 1400-1630
Work from 1630-1900

I LOVE IT!!!! the game was awesome though we lost.
we were so close!!
Girls basketball is really really good!
but Men's ... it was okay..
it is pretty good sometimes... hahas...

Women's B:
Indi... not bad... Angela is pretty good...
but 35 is not bd in shooting tooo... hahaha

Men's Basketball....
No2 d best! Yea Dontae!
No4 and 15 and 24.. pretty good...
the others are sucks sometimes... but was okay sometimes... DEPENDS.. lols..
my friend, 23... hahahaha.. oh well.. he wasn't that good... lols...

MY GOD!! I just get addicted with it..
I seriously hope that they have more home games... ^^

Work was kinda boring...
hahahahhaas..

Oh ya... my hair.. nice?!?! I just feel like tie it ... ^^


One more day to go and school starts... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment