Thursday, January 28, 2010

27 Jan

It is a good day for me. lols..
I got hired by the math department teacher. FULL TIME!!!
syok nia!!! hahaha
so happy neh.. but then ...
sad case I cant quit the cafe right now.
What to do?!?!?!

I am supposed to work for 20.5 hours but I cut the hours till 14.
I guess working 14 hours at the cafe is seriously enough for me.
I don't really like working at the cafe.
except when I sees him gua.
and I can get free dinner when I am working.
SAVE a lot neh!!!

ohh then.... I met him this morning.
lols... he told me to quit walking so fast.
WHAT wor?!?!?!
REally?? coz it's like 10 people told me quit walking fast within a week.
hmmm.... I dont feel like I am walking fast lor.
Iva, Mariano, Divya, Clay, Justin, Darren, Riste... ALmost EVERYONE!

oh well.....
Basketball AWAY game tonight!
Girls won but the guys lost.
OH WELL.... I met him on facebook.
He is playing.... DK why lor.
sigh... but then I still wish to see him play this sat. hahhaa
purposely take off to go watch him play basketball wor...
hahahhaa XP

Oh.... mandatory meeting at 2100.
Guess what... they said there is gonna be an ice storm tomorrow.
Classes on Friday might be cancelled. YOHUUU...
Sad case is ... if it get worst. no electricity, no phones, no internet.
we have to be quarantined to the safe zones.
All the students are advise to leave.
BUT I have no where else to go wor.
Oh ya, Wendy and HUI XIAN...
if there's no internet. I am so sorry!


SAD CASE!!! My computer is BROKE!
Guess I need to reformat or IDK..
DANG !!!! SObx!! I have no money to pay stupid repair fees d!! >_<
HELP~
plus! All my homework and documents and accounts!! SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment