Monday, January 18, 2010

19 Jan

Tuesday.. I love tuesday~
only 2 classes today plus I dont have to work!!
hhahahahaaa...

Oh something creepy happened.
I went to the control room to meet Jelisha and when I got there..
someone called my name twice!
I swear I heard it twice!
3 of us, JJ Iva and me!
seriously!
It's a guy's voice...
MY GOD!!!
So CREEPY!!!

Iva is so in love with Mariano.. Hmm...
I wonder...
how can ... it happened!
I just dont want to talk about it..
western love is always so COMPLICATED!

ohh... I met him at the cafe..
Just a HI and nothing...
was supposed to go talk to him or something but.. all his friends were there...
I dont like his friends so muchhh..

oh well...
After then, I went back to my room..
we met on IM.. so
I just sais wats up..
he has a game tomorrow... GOOD LUCK!
Internet is crappy! I hate it soooooo much!!
I wish we can just talk using texting or anything... hahasss..
oh well... GOOD LUCK!

Study night... hahaha..
Quiz tomorrow.. BETTER get ready for the QUIZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment