Sunday, January 10, 2010

8 Jan

Last night... the basketball game was OKAY...
I love basketball.. with no reasons..
I just love it!!
YEA for them!! go TIGERS!
it's still a good game even we lost.

My first class: 1000... woke up at 0900!
Miss my super delicious breakfast but feel so good to wake up late.. hahas.
Honor Eng class: MY GOD!!!
the professor needs 6 textbooks!!! MY GOD!!!
Expensive arrrrrrr... Sigh.. Dang!!!

Chemistry class was boring as hell but Statistics class was challenging.
It has kind like Service learning project...
I will definitely kill myself... >_<

Lunch was OKAY... but I just dont like the food..
YEW and YEW.... what to do??!?!?
SIGH... miss NYC!!!

Work at night again.... Boring night...
I just feel like not working but I have to ... to keep me from getting bored and earn money.
Oh well.... money money here I come!

My target for this semester:
1. maintain 4.0
2. work out a little bit to slim down
3. work and get paid! hahas

Work out for 30 mins today...
Am planning of going work out from M to S for 30 mins except Saturday...
will see if it goes well...
I dont feel like walking to the Gym in this cold.. hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment