Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 Nov

TUESDAY... Woke up 0700..
so damn tired... wish I can just stay on bed for whole day..
hahahahahaaaa..

Oh well.... I am pretty upset because he just left without saying ANYTHING...
awwwww..... no reply too...
Oh well..... There's nothing you can do Nini!

Ohhh.. I cant believe that hui xian didn't even wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
seriously... this sounds like so IMPOSSIBLE!!
no wayy... I cant believe that...
Plus WENDY and TIEN HWANG were late!
It's a belated one....
Oh well.... maybe I doesn't seems to be IMPORTANT for them anymore...
oh welllllllllll....
Am so disappointed! uff!

oh, IVA is in LOVE now!!! ahahahahhaa...
she had a crush on a cute guy... lol!!!
I had a crush on someone too.. but... hahahahah *secret* lol!

Chocolates present from Whittney and Emily!
Me and Whittney Mayes!
Ferrero Rocher(Whittney) and Lindt Lindor Truffles (Emily)
My bed lorrr... hahahaha

My mom was talking to my tru skype and she told me that Yiyi said my boyfriend is Geoffrey.
Oh my god!!! Can you believe that!?!?!
I cant stop laughing for like 10 minutes..
Oh well.... NOT him though!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
She is just curious and seriously NO DATING for me...
so.... even I had a HUGE crush on an someone else here... but still... It won't work! lol!!
Poor Geoffrey~ I didn't mean to get you into this stupid stuffs...
Just ignore it.. lol!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Dinner: Pasta + Lasagna + Orange Juice.... YUM YUM~
hahahahahhaa.. seems to get use to the food now...
oh well.... I seriously need to stop gaining weight... Oh man...
Am a FATASS now!! hahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. no la.......dnt think likw that....
    maybe too busy until 4get jor.....
    dnt sound sad la....
    u r syill in our mind.
    hahah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well... my 18th BD?!?!
    I knew that they didn't forget...
    JUST LATE!!!
    so I am so pissed!

    ReplyDelete