Sunday, November 15, 2009

14 Nov

Woke up late today as I came back late from the theatre last night..
Went for lunch right after I woke up...
Man... That's how I am gaining weight so fast too...

Was trying hard to get back to sleep after lunch...
but 3 if us... we just COULDN'T get back to sleep...
Changed our mind and we walked to Braum's just to have some milk shake..
YUM YUM!! I just love it!
Vanilla milk shake with Fudge....

Later then.. work!
Oh well, we were all discussing about the Movie 2012 and how the Russian people talks.
It's funny ... "Everyone SHUT UP! ..... Engine starts.." lol!!!!
And another one: "Russia.... is BIG!" lol!
So funny!!
But then I cried too when I watcted the movie...
OMG..
It was awesome... the effect!
I just love it!!! hahahahaha
We all are DYING~

After work...
I went to a birthday "party" with Iva, JJ and geoffrey.
Oh well... I just turned 18 so... hahahah
PARTY~
it's bored though.... BECAUSE people are afraid of the cops might be coming...
People who are not 21 drinks will get caught and put into jail..

Oh we went to Lazar Zone for bowling before to the party.
My bowling SUCKS!! hahahahaha...
oh well... whatever!


Party was kinda boring and OMG.. funny part was all the guys asked Iva to dance...
hahahaha... She just ignored them though she wants to dance so badly.
Because she doesn't dance with people she doesn't know... soo... hahahaha
THEY DANCE LIKE THEY ARE HAVING SEXS....
Yewwwwww.... just... I don't like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment