Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 Oct

Woke up at 0630 and went to babysit Noah.
He is cute but then he is too active...

Well, I went to the basketball game..
wooo... They are cool and great!
Our school won and we are 30 points ahead!
wohuuuu...
Best part was.. All basketball players are black except two!
hahahhaa..
now I understood what he said.
hahaha..
"Basketball players are scary." lol

Well, I have to work so I left before the game is over.
Work was fun too..
hahaaaa.. we had fun.
but... bad news...
we have to tie up our hair when we are working. Uff... DAMN!

Well, I went to the football game after work.
It was pretty boring ...
we lost as USUAL... lol
but then dancers were great..
BOOM BOOM POW song.. hahahaaa
And Lauren Hensley won the homecoming queen..
She is really pretty!! ^^

Supper: taco Bell.
It was FUN..
I was lost for like 5 mins but then I found my way out.
Sleep late because I am thinking of him. LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. since when u bcum babysitter ah??
    wakakaka...

    and gal play football??
    wif gal rite???

    and dun keep thinking abt him lah..
    i wil jealous eh u knw???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lar.. just one day!

    noooooo... guys play football...
    they nid to be huge to play that rough game..

    well.. don be jealous okay???
    love you always!

    ReplyDelete