Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 Nov

Walao... Algebra test was kinda easy... hahahah
Weird lor... I didn't really prepare for the test.. BUT... am SMART mah..
hahahhaa.. since when you become so proud of yourself???
??? DUNNO ??? hahahaha

Reading class was boring and sleepy as usual but then I had a great breakfast before class.
CEREAL + Milk... muahahahahaa..
YUM YUM... kinda like addicted.. lol!

well, I went to enroll this morning..
DANGIT!!! Chemistry lab is FULLED and I need to change my schedule.
Uff.... WHAT THE HELL!

I am planning of taking 19 credit hours next semester...
well, not overloaded yet...
12 credit hours minimum and 20 for maximum.
Student usually take 14-16 credit hours... XP
I am taking 19 anyway but it is not recommended ...
it is gonna be a difficult and tough semester as I am taking COMP II, financial accounting and Chemistry together.
Hopefully I won't have to drop any classes... hahahaha

Class for Spring 2010:
Chemistry I
Chemistry Lab I
Comp II
Introduction Probability and Statistic
Trigonometry
Financial Accounting
Computer Business Application

See.... Gotta study hard lor!!
Am gonna work too... hmmm...
Ke Yin JIA YOU!!!! muahahahahahaha

ohh... I am kinda mad with them as today i was alone waiting at the caferia to come eat dinner.
I was there for half an hour WAITING and WAITING...
They went to eat outside because they have no more credit left...
but what about me?!?!
You guys should have text me or call me...
I am like so stupid... sitting on a big table and had my lunch ALONE! Uff...
whatever...! HNG !!!!!!!

Ohh... better stop BLA BLA BLA... hahaha
because I have a BIG exam tomorrow!
PSYCHOLOGY test!!
BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG exam.... muahahahaha...
JIAYOU girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment