Saturday, November 28, 2009

28 Nov

OMG... It's Saturday...
One more day left and I am leaving Dallas, Texas...

Can I stay here??? >_<
Love to have milk tea for breakfast...
and some sesame paste with bread..
YUM YUM!!

Chatting with Chee Kang 0330 in the morning (MSIA time) poor him....
he must be so tired!
but then hor...
Am so happpppppy....
muahahhahaa
miss him a lot seriously! He looked skinnier now...
wonder why? On diet??
nooooooo... muahahahha!!
Wish I can go back home and we can talk on the phone and hang out in Penang..
Or maybe a movie.... with some Big Apple Donuts... muahahaha
He went back to Penang...

WOW... I am so jealous now!!
CHristmas would not be FUN to be alone over here!!
SIGH~
Earning and saving money for my flight ticket lar!
hahahahahha ^^

Went shopping with JJ and her cousin yesterday..
Bought 2 jeans and a kapuuche.. SALES... lol! but still it was expensive....
$ never equals to RM ... lol!

Finished my homework and oral presentation paper last night. YEA...
my only concern is FINALS...
and Reading Program....
Presentation...
And.... BASKETBALL games....

Am addicted now! muahahahahahah

Ohhh.... Back to REAL life GIRL!
Lunch: Nepali's Bean Curry and Marinated Pork cubes...
those were so delicious...
I had two bowl of riceeee.. YUM YUM!!!
but still! More healthier than what I had everyday in Ada, Oklahoma...
I am gonna miss the food... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment