Sunday, November 22, 2009

22 Nov

Lunch with BLA BLA ... hahha..
I was so nervous! seriously... ^^
Oh well.... he was surprised to see me too..
I mean come and talk to him.. lol
Thanks Rebecca! she helped me a lot!

However, Riste was kinda of warning Rebecca about him.
Should I listen to him? IDK.
I seriously need to talk to him.

Spent 2 hours with him watching tv.
It was kinda boring because we had nothing much to say.
SIGH.. am scared actually...

Heard something from Riste about Angela and HIM..
I am more nervous now..
Damnnnn.. WHAT TO DO??
I just like him and that's all... It's not like he is EVERYTHING or what...
oh well....
I talked to Geoffrey about this..
he was like "oh, nini nini .... " and he shook his head.
oh well.... he is the only one I trust and... IDK~

Dinner at the ballroom...
THANKSGIVING DINNER...
it wasn't that good... ^^
Pumpkin pie was awful............ Yewwwww~

Supper: MC Donald...
I just feel like I am eating like forever...
Am gaining WEIGHT now!!
I lazy and fatty girl~

2 comments:

  1. laopo long long time didn gt here to leave u comment...
    sry yea
    exam week ~~
    me wanna ki siao liao !!!!
    btw u stil keep ur johnny dun let us c him oo...
    y y y ???
    should share wif us lah ...
    v all will accept d !!
    wakakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. johnny is like 40 yrs old okay!!!!
    he can be my father lor! Not him okay!!!
    The guy... lol!
    laogong JIAYOU lr!

    ReplyDelete