Monday, November 16, 2009

16 Nov

OMG OMG OMG....
Can't help falling in LOVE!!!
WhAt to Do?!!!
but then some random people just came and talked to me when I met him..
awwwww... I hate it so much!!!
Feel like just go and talk to HIM immediately!....
Seriously!?? noooooo...
what he is just playing...
what if he has a girlfriend...
OMG... Am going CRAZY now!!!

I will have a pretty busy week because:
1) TEsts and Papers due this week!
2) Fashion Show
3) International Dinner!?!!??!

My god!!! Seriously I still need to space out some time to think about HIM!?!?!
OMG..... WHat the HELL!?

Okayy... Am planning to go say SORRY for what I did last wednesday morning..
For being RUDE...
Say nothing...
Oh well. I am not a weird ones and I am seriously a nice girl. OKAY!!

Busy with the food... wow... It's a lot of them... PREPARING........
and still... Fashion Show...
Me becoming a model.. lol!
Fat ones... muahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Well.. work was kinda like BUSY today.. hmmm~
I was kinda like crazy tooo...
about him lor~
oh well.... >_< 一厢情愿 。。。

OMG... I went to say SORRY.... to the person lor..
But then hor.. I talked like a DUCK...
OMG... And OMG... you cant believe that..
it was so embarrassing!! I hate it!
Am not gonna talk to him FOREVER~ lol!

Oh well.. I always so FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment