Monday, November 9, 2009

9 Nov

Thanks Chee kang... thank you!! and BING YANG!! ^^

Oh!! I turned 18!!!!! YEAHH!!! hahahhaa..
oh well... something did happened last night.. muahahaha

I went to bed after talking to mom..
actually I was waiting for WENDY and HUI XIAN but then they didn't online.. so...
no texting.. no calls... NOTHING... uff!

okay well... i was sleeping and I forgot to put my phone on silent so Rebecca called me and I woke up.
Then... she said you sleepy head! wake up!! it's your birthday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
awww.. i love you! thank you so much...
Oh well, i went to sleep again...
this time I put my phone on silent.. muahahahaa

30 minutes later...
Someone bang on my door... and SHOUTED "RA!""
oh my god....
I was kinda like woke up a little bit and went to open the door after they were banging on my door for like 5 minutes... muahahahaha
SURPRISE of course.. OMG...
I looked so horrible ... but STILL!! i love it!! hahahahahahahahah

After then, sleepover in Iva's room..
4 pretty girls in a KIND size bed... sweet!!!!
okayy... I woke up at 0730 in the morning..
guess who I met?!??! PANDA ONG lor!! hahaha
thank you so much for your wishes!! hahaha
that was niceeee.. hahahhahaa

Ohh.. Lunch with Teng Fei, Yee, Paul and Pemika.. CHINA BUFFET and chocolate cake..
hahahhhaaa.. I love it so muccchh!! Thank you!!!
It was GREEAAAT!!! hahahahah
ohh.. my mom... she send me a SWATCH FANCY watch.. OMG
that's was so niceeee.. I love herso much!! LOVE YOU mom!!! hahahahahahha

okayyy.. work was FUN too..
I had my 3rd cake.. hahha
Johnny made me one... Strawberry Cake.. WOW..
Although I am not a big fan of strawberry but then... it just taste so delicious... muahahaha

Braum's MILKSHAKE after work...
Oh god.. you are not gonna believe this...
It's was soooooooooo good!!
mannn... I fall in love with it... muahahhaha..
vanila milk shake + hot fudge...
I just LOVE it...

Okay.. after Braum's...
we had kinda like a debate in Iva's room..
oh man....
7 of us: Riste, JJ, Iva, Me, Jake, Geoffrey and joshua... COOL!!
1) Do you believe in happiness?
2) How do you define happiness?
3) Do you believe in love?
Conclusion: Happiness is just perfection!
Oh well... debate started at 2200 and ended at 0000...
cool.... I love it but.... kinda bored when I just couldn't fit in to the conversation.. ^^

I love my birthday BUT....
I am not really happy...
1) Wendy and Hui Xian
2) My *boyfriend* ...
>_<
oh well... still.. I am happy for having a great day though...

No comments:

Post a Comment