Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 Nov

wow... 5 more days to go... YOHUUUU....
Am planning to do something stupid.. muahahahhaha


Well, am not telling yet.. hahaa..
Oh.. I woke up at 0800 today..
really don't feel like getting up and go for class..
eyes are swelling and my back is hurting..
I don't know why but probably because I didn't sleep well last night..
Seriously need more rest... ^^



Ohh, I have algebra test tomorrow...
Gotta do some revision before exam... hahahhaa..
I might have forgotten what i have leraned in the class.
lazyass NINI never do practise for her algebra since she came here..
muahahahahaa.. FUNNY!!


Went to that stupid dumb bursar office to check if she is still been put on hold.
They said they have changed my status and I wouldn't have any problem to enrol.
Hopefully! Or else I am gonna be really really MAD!
Don't mess up with me.


Ohh, I got an email from Clay.
Facebook email.. he asked me out...
"HANG OUT" with him and I can invite my friends.
Well, I am not going anywhere with HIM because...
NO means NO... hahahahhaa...
I told him I feel secured with my friends around and too bad they don't want to go anywhere...
^^ HAHAHA.. am so SMART le!
hahahahahahahahhahaha....


I just don't understand..
What if you sees the REAL me...
You will RUN away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment