Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Nov

Another week to go...
CANT wait..
well nothing special but then.. am just EXCITED with no reasons... hahahahha

Ohh... Bust day but then I still make it to watch a movie in my room..
having some biscuits and water instead of popcorns.. muahahahaa
Enjoying ALONE... hahahhaa

Oh, I am working today..
And guess what.. i was talking to Johnny in my lanuguage..
then a guy was standing there and asked what are you guys talking about?.
Johnny told him that I want his number... OMG...
this is so embarrasing... he took out his phone and I walked away..
i was just talking to Johnny ... asked him to save me some crab meat...
but then... SO TUPID and EMBARRASING!!

Ohh.. I was attacked by a black cat when I am on my way back to pesagi...
I screamed and ran .. lol
am afraid if it scratches my face mah... hahahaha
well... funny part was.. after runnning...
I had my breath and I saw a guy walking towards my direction...
WALAO.. thank god he didn't hear me... hahahaha

but then.. STILL!!
he is my friend and he was like why are you always SCARED..
=.=
well, I am not!!! lol
he was like I just want to be your friend and you don't have to be scared of me..
I was like NO, I am not.
He was really funny... bahahahahaha...
I can't really explained what happened... hahahahahaha

Finished my DRAWING... finally!!
hahahaa.. It took me 2 days for the idea and design okay... lol!!!
But then I am still not really satisfied with it yet...
Well, I am done for now.. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment