Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 Nov

Well, 0800 class today and I have to wake up early...
hmmm.. am in a good mood ...
have no reasons...
That's how you feel when you are in love.. lol!
100 for my algebra test 3!!! HURRAY!!! hahahahaa...
and wellness too!!! 100%...
I am so smart... well... just kidding! hahahaa

Probably am so excited because I talked to Xin Jue...
I miss my sister... MUACKX!!!! ..
She was asking the same thing... muahahahaha...
well, damn soo wee... he knew something too!
whatever!! HNG! Blek!

Ohh... stupid financial aid and bursae offices...
I have been put on hold because of thaat stupid waiver...
I recieved the scholarship but they didn't do it for me and I still ahve a balance of $601.50.
And I will have problems to enrol for next semster classes..
DAMN!!!!! Seriously feel that she is going to kill them.. muahahahahaa..

Oh good news!! I am going to New York for christmas..
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
but the problem is... i have to save $$$...
Free accomodations and parents paying for the ticket but all sight-seeing and travelling, shopping or food will have to pay by our own...
>_<
But still better than staying in ADA....
Yohuuu... cant wait!!!
Went swimming with Iva, JJ, Jake and Riste...
we had a lot of fun.. WOW!! hahahaha
well... I actually saw him when we just walked through each other..
SIGH... What I if say HI??... Am just wondering.

TANG YUAN night.. well.. I am just feel like doing something so..
Am not prepared and those tangyuan are too big.. lol!!
But it taste good... and YUMMY for me! hahaha
DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment