Wednesday, November 25, 2009

24 Nov

I came back from the theater around 0100 last night.
I went to watch New Moon with my roommate and hallmates..
"THE BLIND SIDE" OMG!!!
It was awesome!!1 I love it I love it!!!
He is so innocent and cute too..
muahahahahahaaa...
but I like it!!!
based on true story~
You have to watch this seriously!!

Woke up early in the morning .... Breakfast and then Classssss....
Awwwww.... Love cereal and MILK! muahahahaa!!

Later then, Algebra class...
It was kinda fun though..
no homework!! hahahahahahha

After then, had a meeting with Dr Stan for the training schedule and work...
Left Ada at 0330pm and headed to Texas..
Dallas here I come!!1 Yohuuuu...

Sapana and Nima drove me and Jelisha...
I slept for the whole 3.5 hours traveling...
Reached Dallas at night and it is a BIG CITY!!
I like it!
Kinda like Penang because they have tall building and some christmas decorations!
I forgot my camera and too bad I cant take any pictures!

Stayed at JJ's cousin's Sabindra apartment.
Cool and tidy!
I had some momos too...
YUM YUM...
and some hot milk tea (TEH TARIK)... Just love it!!!

He drove us have a look around downtown area...
it's pretty cool!
I love it!! muahahaha
Christmas decorations
tall buildings
 Books decorations
My first night at Dallas, texas.. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment