Saturday, November 7, 2009

7 Nov

I did some ART work yesterday..
For like 4 hours... hahaha...
well...
IDEA for like an hour!
Drawing... + Thinking... maybe 2.
ummm... Cutting and DOING it... maybe take another 1 hour..
oh well... I just feel like doing it..

Geoffrey birthday is like one day before mine so...
hahahahaa.. we will celebrate together... muahhaha
probably.. IDK.. lol

Oh.... ANOTHER GUY = Mr D.
Okay he didn't text me back yet.. >_<
maybe I made him mad..
Oh.. whatever...
Am kinda upset but am having fun with my friends ...
so.... nVm...

Plus! I seriously gonna help planning Geoffrey's BD..
It's gonna be fun!! Muahahahaha...
Opps... Please don't be jealous BOY BOY... LoL!
But then... Dr Geoffrey didn't show up..
We waited for like 2 hours till 0200 in the morning..
SIGH~ Disappointed lor..
some pictures with his car..






Oh ya.. 2 movies one shot tonight..
Feel kinda like dizzy after watching THE BOX and THE CHRISTMAS CAROL..
Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment