Friday, October 30, 2009

30 Oct

It was a great day!
Did pretty well in my tests and I went to see the Halloween Constume Contest..
It was great!
Seriously!! I like it so mucchhh..
And I made myself a caramel+chocolate apple.. YUM YUM!!!



Then I went with Geoffrey, Divya, Rebecca and Tripti to the Halloween night party..
Well, actually it is not a party...
Just another costume contest.. hahhaa
Geoffrey dressed up like a Micheal Jackson.. lol
..
it was funny...
Later then... Joshua came.. he was asking me the same thing... hahahaaa...
WHO is your boyfriend??
How can I miss it??? lol
... whatever...

Came back at 0030...
It was really FUN!!!

Well, friday...
I went to walmart.. with whittney to buy some Sushi ingredients.. haha
made some sushi.. YUM YUm!!



And some bubble milk tea!

Best part is they are all tasted the WASABI..
muahahahhaaaa.
it was fun!

And oh ya!
Chocolates..
she drives me to a chocolate factory shop..
my god.. it was freaking delicious!
YUM YUm!!! hahahaha



Pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment