Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 Oct

Haven't been so down for since I came here.
I cried so bad whenever I think of the them...
Maybe I used to be so close to them and now we are like strangers..
I pretend that we don't know each other..
And we never talked.

Joshua told me that I should at least talked to them not stop talking to each other.
It's not gonna help anyway.
Anyway, I will think about it and I am really glad that we talked.
It just seems to be so difficult to me..
Bad dreams.. bad thoughts... bad people..

Ohh, I didn't prepare for my algebra test and it's kinda like a bit challenging.
Well, we took like half an hour to finish our first test but this second one... IT"S AN HOUR!!!
see... it's not that easy for me!
I double-checked all the answers though..
I wished I still can get an A for the exam!!
No way to have B or C or D or I seriously gonna killed myself. lol!

Reading class was still the same... boring..
Am not gonna take 0800 class anymore..
It's killing me...
I need to wake up at 0630 then go for breakfast at 0730 and class at 0800..
It's SUCKS!!! arrr....

had lunch with Joshua and on the same table with Jake, Iva and JJ.
But we never talked.
I just sat on my chair and eat my foood... Poor littel girl~
Thanks Joshua AGAIN..
I almost stood up and left because I can't bare with it anymore..
It's toooo difficult for me... So upset!

Miss my xian xian.. wonder how is she now...

oh ya, HE said I am like SCARED of him...
hmmm.. maybe..
well, I am just nervous whenever I see him though..
Just I am not SCARED of him okayyy!!
Others did really scares me.. And I don't like any of them.. lol!!..
Is there any difference among them??? IDK.. LoL... maybe!
Feel kinda like excited whenever we text but just once a week.. SWT~
But still! School comes first!!

A big paper due tomorrow!! Damn!!
Finished it in an hour though.. LOL..
seems to be so smart!! hahaa..

(Just to blog, please don't spread! I don't want my family to know about it! PLEASE!)
~SOMEONE's texting~

A: I hope you don't take this wrong but have you ever had sex. Just asking and you dont have to answer if you dont want to
B: No Of course Not. Why
A: Cause I dont really talk to girls that have been with other people
B: I Dont. Do I look like I did?
A: No! But you are pretty
B: I am not.. Plus I never had a boyfriend before and people said that I am funny
A: You are funny but I like it. I wish you would trust me and come watch tv with me one day
B: okay '')
A: I'll let you know when im not busy
B: haha. okay
A: I hope im not bothering you but i want to teach you some things that you might like
B: Don worry as long as i don have exams or work, i am free. lol!.. i like to learn. haha
A: I hope you are not scared of what i want to teach you! lol!
B: I might. haha.. we'll see, haha

Are these called flirting?? Hmmmm.. have no idea!!

Took some photos and would like to share with my friends!
Fried rice (Johnny made it for me!)
My name tag (magnetic ooo..)
when my hair is straightened!
Natural Curled hair...
Get bored~ LOL!

3 comments:

  1. wat tat guy wanna to teach u??
    sex???
    laopo better beware..
    is tat guy trustable??
    mz be 100000000000 times becareful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... i din say the B is me.. lol!!
    laogong and christina don worry!!
    even if I am going out with anyone I don't relly know or I knew him already.. still gonna take lots of precautions..knife the best!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete