Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 Oct

Sundayyyyy~ One day left and school starts tomorrow!
I woke up at 1100 today as I didn't sleep well last night..
Probably because of that stupid mouse!

I ignored all calls and texts.
Just want to have a simple easy day!

Gonna have vegetarian food for a week start from today.
Like no MEAT, butter, Milk, Garlic... JUST veges~
Lunch: Cereal and some wheat bread.
BECAUSE I woke up LATE!!
Plus I have to finish my cereal by tomorrow...

Then, singing like a crazy person.. hahaha
I love singing.. and That's me!

LAter then, I went to do my online blackboard homework and watch some funny videos.
Just to let make sure I am doing something meaningful..
LOL... Am always so funny!

MOVIE night..
Watch "Sleepless in Seattle" with Whittney..
It's a good movie and she likes it! hahaa..
FUN watching MOVIE!! YEA~
Wish she can have some popcorns.. LOL!

Dinner: Lots of rice and some veges.. hahaha.. FUNNY!
Oh, Emily made some cookies but too bad I can have some..
I missed it!! Uff~
nevermind.. I can still have some after this week..

2 comments:

  1. y u wanna have vegeterian food ??
    slimming ??
    and i knw u sing which artist eh songs..
    lim fung again rite ???
    wakakka...
    fong sao.. fong huay so yao ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... i sing a lot lor...
    not only lam fung lar...
    i don want the others to fight with him...
    hahahhaa..

    Oh, vegetarian.. jiu3 wang2 da4 di4 mah..

    ReplyDelete