Sunday, October 11, 2009

10 Oct

Everything seems to be so perfect except at night...

Woke up early today and spent like 2 hours video call with my mom.
Am gonna call the Malaysia embassy this monday..
Really??!? whatever?!

Lunch alone because all of them went to Norman.. SHOPPING..
I cant make it because I have to work st 1600..
Iva bought 2 boots .. OMG those were so cute and I would like to have one of those.
Man... and it is cheaper because usually boots are like $130 and she just pay for $35...
Mann,... I missed it..
However, they said that it's good that I didnt make it because they had a fight and the whole trip is ruined. ...
It's wendy's birthday tomorrow but 12oo here is Malaysia 0000 (ct 11 so I made a call.
Sang her happy birthday song.. lalala..
ahhah funny!!

Laundry and cleaning and arranging for 2 hours.
Well, weather started to cool down and I gotta get some long sleves shirts and winter clothes..
Still need some boats and gloves..
Maybe gonna have to go shopping someday..

Work was so good today..
had fun with everyone and we all laughed like crazy people..LOL!!!
Had some nepali's dumplings..
OMG.... they looked like 小笼包but then the meat they have in it is so different!!
It taste good though...
It's kinda like murtabak in the dumplings.. YUM YUM!!!

BAD mood started to begin..
Natsumi just dont understand want guys just wanna have sex and is it love can be fun.
She LIKES someone i guess but it not the right one.
Maybe she is just too naive and stupid and dumb...
She promised everyone that she will never ever be so stupid anymore.
天下乌鸦一样黑。。。
hate guys and dont want to think about to be in a relationship because I am deserved for it.
So upset for the whole night and she made a mistake that she talked to JJ.
well, she is just so upset and she couldn't take it anymore..
Maybe that's the reason why she is still SINGLE..lol!
Am not gonna tell everyone about it so ... just don ask me.
Am just so upset and wants to blog about it..
My feelings and dairy..

2 comments:

  1. laopo ...
    dun b so upset ..
    if wanna have bf oso can d ..
    bt jz b more becareful loh ..
    and d boots ..
    i wish to have 1 too ...
    bt i dun think it suits me ..
    my legs!! arg !!
    lyk elephant legs ..
    sobb sobb..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that i want to have a boyfriend okay..
    just am so pissed off!!

    ReplyDelete