Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 Oct

Can you believe that I haven't sleep for 2 nights!?!!?
DAmn.... I just couldn't sleep for the past two days..
I went to bed at 2300 and then was awake till the next morning..
Uff.. the weird part is I am not sleepy at all.. OMG..
Something's wrong..

JJ, Linh are going to somewhere else for the entire weekends and they left at noon.
Well, obviously, I will stay in my room for the weekends by myself.
Oh don't worry, Whittney will be here too...
So, it is not a big problem!
Plus, I will be working.. hahaha

Had lunch alone and I don't like the feelings.
Just so terrible..
I knew a lots of friends but....
I am ALWAYS not belongs to any of them..
Nevermind!! Ke Yin still survived.. lol!

Planning to make some sushi for them next thursday.
I just wanna have some normal and delicious sushi..
I wish I don't mess up! lol!

I worked today.
Danielle is sick and Rebecca has to stduy for her test tomorrow.
Well, it's kinda of crazy as I have to work 4 bars by my own and it's crowded yesterday.
Running here and there with the wrong shoes really killed my feet.
I snatched away my sauce from a guy when I was doing my job. lol!
well, actually I didn't mean to, it just i was so busy and he is having my sauce..
and I am too scare to say hi/thank you/excuse me.. XP
someone that really scary lor.. muahahahaa..
funny part is... he was there for like 1.5 hours.. NON-STOP eating I guess..
Because when I met him, it was around 1645 and when the cafeteria close at 1830..
he was still there having cereal... My god..
and yet he is not a big fat guy..
skinny one... not really skinny but body fit lar...
maybe he is an athletic.. who knows?

ANother thing that pissed me off was because:
1. Hey, why you are not 18?!?! >_<
2. It's not that you gonna burn yourself, why cant you just do it.. Uff...

OMG.. WTH.. it's not my fault okay!
I hate you guys so much! HNG!!!!

Oh gosh.. last one.
A guy came to get the strings for pizza and he was like:
Hey, you should clean this, it is dirty..
I was like.. OKOK....
but then I am so mad actually because there were like a stack of strings and if you think that the 1st one was dirty then just take another one.
Plus I don't worl for you.
Yet it was not dirty..
He was just making fun of me... OMG...
It's the worst day of my life and I hate it so much!
Screw you!

I watch a movie "Walking in the clouds" with Whittney.
It wa a good movie and I like it too..
haha.. Romance~ Sweet!
But then... the kissing parts.. hahaha
I am still underage lar... I am too shy to look at it... lol!
seriously?!?!?! muahahahaha

Oh, I met him when I was working but I was kinda like ignored im when he said something to me.
Because of those stupid things and I am really not in the mood.
So, I texted him and told him that am sorry for being so rude.
hmmm... he asked me to come go meet him but it is 2300 and I don't want to change and go outside.
so... I told him that I was gonna sleep.. XP
I don't mean to lie.. hahahaaaa
Ohh... Whittney saw the mouse is her bathroom..
She was like ahhhhhhh... hahhaaa
well, it seems that not just me the one who saw that stupid mouse.
Brittany came and told us the same thing..
SHe said she saw it on last SUnday..
well.. the RAs better start doing their job...
Seriously, I cant live with mouse!!!
ahahhahahaha

2 comments: