Sunday, October 11, 2009

11 Oct

Sundayy.. YEA.. Woke up early today just to talk to my xian and busy facebook-ing.. LOL..
Am kinda addicted to the cafe world and busy "cooking".. haha

Well, am so upset last night because someone just made me mad and upset..
I just dont understand?!?!
Why they just want to have sex?!!??
I am not HOT, not pretty and yet so stupid because I so not good in ENGLISH..
WHy me?? LOL!
And that's not a trust issue, it just CRAZY people!
I am so glad that I have a bunch of normal friends and I am not gonna let anything happen to me.
Geoffrey is right, they are not nice people but they are nice to me because I am nice.
Well, that's so stupid!! Am so pissed off!!
Hate GUYS now!! arrrr...
I thought there might be some are nice and not .... uff!!

Just STOP thinking about it!

Lunch at 1230 and I had like 2 plates of food and drinks..
I ate so much because I hate the feelings I am having right now..
I just want to relief my anger..

Tried to do my homework after lunch but having an headache..
Probably because I think too much and that just ruined my mood.
Took a nap and woke up late.

Felt better after napping.
Dinner at China Buffet and I am so happy!
YEA~ food is so delicious!! hahaa
Went to Walmart after dinner.

Get myself some chocolates and wool socks..
Well, $1.50 chocolate as a reward after working for a month at the cafeteria isn't too much..
Chocolates are so delicious.. YUM YUM!! hahaa..

Study for Wellness exam tomorrow..
My god!! Pointless and most stupid class I ever had and still worried if i can get an A for this class. It just too many topics and they have too specified questions.. Uff..
Whatever.. Am gonna finish the revision before the test!
Will have to stay up late for another NIGHT.. Poor NINI~

No comments:

Post a Comment