Friday, October 16, 2009

16 Oct

LOL... woke up at 1200 todayyy.. hahaha..
well.. I have a date today though..
Nawww. am just kidding... hahaha

Lunch at China Buffet with Johnny, the cook.
Well, because I helped him when we are working at the cafeteria so..
He just want to treat me to the Chinese restaurant...
OMG.. the food is so delicious!! Man... I ate two plate of rice, shrimps and veges... + salmons..
hahahahaha.. YUM YUM!!!

After lunch, we went to the Gambling center.
Well, it's not that I am gambling.. he's just showing me how does it looks like and watch him playing for like half and hour..
Man... I dont like the place...
The smoke is making me sick... Ufff..
I seriously DONT like it .. and I dont know how to gamble.
He won like $100 and he said because of me.. LOL
.... FUNNY LOR...
Nothing to do with me okayy.. lol!! hahahaa

Left at 1500 AND watch MOVIE... hahaha..^^
start enjoying lor.. it's boring though.. LOL~

Walked to Walgreen and bought some MiLk.. hahaa..
my favorite lor!! hahaha.. YUM YUM~

Dinner... Crackers... Instant noodles.. Biscuit and some MiLk.. lor... hahaha..
Still better than nothing..
Planning to but an Ipod.. $70..
Worth it??!?!? hhmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. gambling ??
    oo...
    u r underage oo..
    can enter meh ???
    wakakka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa.. well.. they didn't check our ID wor..
    umm.. illegal lar..haha
    but then I didnt gamble lor. haha

    ReplyDelete