Friday, October 23, 2009

23 Oct

It's frrrridayy!
YEA!!
Cant wait for another week to go.. lol!
I have a pretty busy week... I like it though!
hahahaaa....

Breakfast was cool..
Just some cereals and orange juice..
No milk... >_<

Class was fun..
Loops programs are really confusing and yet I have a test next Wed.
Well, I wish I can make it..
Am so glad that I don't have to take Computer Programming II next semester..
THANK GOD! hahaaa.

Lunch was alone but then I am fine with that. ^^
It wasn't that bad to have lunch alone as I cant eat anything except veges and wheat bread.
I don't want to look at the food... They have catfish... MY GOD!!!
whatever... hahaaaa

Start planning for my class schedule for next semester..
It seems that I have to take speech classes... DAMN...
Ohh, I met Mike..
we were talking about the classes and he was complaining that he dropped programming classes because he doesn't understand the program..
Seriously, he is so right! hahahaa..
Ohh.. was taking about the names and our language to0..
hahhaa.. it was FUN... lol!
Am gonna call him Kipruto.. lol..
hahaha... mine is ChepChirchir.. WOW...
that's funny but I like to have fun! lol!!

Fridayy night...
Unforgettable night.

2 comments: