Wednesday, October 28, 2009

28 Oct

People kept asking me... "WHO THE HELL IS HE??"" means.. my bf.. lol!
Am gonna keep it secret till it's time to tell.. muahahaha

Well, I woke up early today and went for the test..
damn... My mind went blank when I took the test..
I almost cry because we have the coding part and essay part...
I seriously can't write....
It took me an hour to finish the whole test...
Feel so bad now!

Wellness class was canceled because they have football game and so.. WHATEVER!
I am not in a good mood!
But am pissed because he doesn't grade our test yet and it has been two WEEKS!!
Can you believe that?!?!? Urgh!!!

Went to vote for the homecoming queen and king...
lol... I dont even know any of them..
BUT I chose the cute ones.. hahhaa

Work + Work + Work.. Sigh...
And the worst part is... I have two TESTS tomorrow!
I am so not in the mood to study... HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment