Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 Oct

Woke up late today because of that dumb alarm..
I on my phone alarm but I had it on silent mode.. Arrr..
Thank god I till make it to my 0800 class..
Iva didn't show up and I guess she slept through it AGAIN..

I was like REALLY??
My algebra professor told us that the tests are not graded YET! Uff..
Am prepared to DIE because am NOT feeling good for my paper but then...
I hate you!! .. HNG..
Am just kidding.. hahhaa

Lunch with Geoffrey, Joshua, Mike, Iva, Jelisha and linh..
Oh man.. Joshua is like a philisopher.. I cant stop laughing when they are actually in a FIGHT..
lol... it's funny, they are kinda like debating and I just like watching TV. lol

So not in the mood of going class because I haven't take my shower YET!!
I don't smell though.. hahahaaa..
Wanna have a ride to walmart tomorrow.. See if I can get some sugar and Ginger...
Gonna make some dessert... LOL...
Are you serious NINI???
You gonna kill everyone... Better stop thinking about doing that.. LOL..

Swimming.... YEA
Me, Iva, Jake, Riste, Linh and Geoffrey... hahahaaa

Stupid McD..
we drive through but still we need to wait for an hour.. Arrr.
Stupid people and they all should be died! hahahhaa
Am pissed off!

2 comments:

  1. u watching them lyk watching tv when other ppl fighting ..
    bad laopo ..
    btw .. i owey do tat kind of thing ...
    wanna make wat dessert ?? ginger ang suger ??
    hmm .. i wonder .. is tat tasty ???
    wau !!
    and wait 1 hr in drive-thru ...
    impossible lah ...
    i think i will fall asleep in d car ...

    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost fall asleep lor.. jsut so pissed off la!
    hmm.. dessert ya...
    secret lor... hahaha...

    try to make some and when i come back when just make you the best one..

    ReplyDelete