Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 Oct

99% for Reading Class today!! YEA!!
So happy!!

And then 100% for Algebra!!
hurraaaaaayyy!!!

luckiest day of my life!! hahaha
Yipeeeepeeee Huuraaaaayy!!

And yet I met someone when I am on my way back to my room..
hahahaa... so cute!!
hahahahahaaaa.. XP

Playing restaurant city and cafe world and still work at the cafeteria...
My god!! Am 100% cafe girl! hahaha

Ate too much and now having a stomachache..
Arrr...
The food is not good at all but still am so hungry all the time!!
What To Do!?!!?
Gaining weight lor!!! ahahaha

Planning to go somewhere else instead of just staying here during the christmas!
Hahahaa... any idea??

Study night.. for psychology..
Once again become PSYCHO.. lol!!!

Well, it's puring outside and I caught into the rain for like 300 hundred times a day..
So unlucky!!!
Am so wet now...
Love taking shower but not in the RAIN!!! arrr...

Whittney's recipe which sounds bit weird for me:
Rice + Butter + sugar + salt... hmmmm
Raw tomatoes + Gravy... hmmm...
well.... it doesn't sounds good to me..
I will try though.. muahhahahaha...

STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

3 comments:

  1. wau!!!
    laopo .. ur result r good lah ..
    teach me hw to b more determined in study ...
    lol...
    me ah ..
    b'cum so lazy ..
    uhhuhuhuhu....
    and u can onlinw while u r working ??
    really ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiiiiii I'm glad to know that you did so well! KEEP IT UP girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls...
    no party.. then will have lots of time for study and work and hang out lor.. hahaha
    well, it seems I have to maintain GPA for scholarship and traveling during breaks..
    Gonna work hard! haha..
    just think about me and you will study hard and be MORE determined lo.. haha

    ReplyDelete