Thursday, October 22, 2009

21 Oct

Another sleepless night..
Weirdo KY....
I just can't get into sleep... Uff...
Went to class 30 mins and skipped my breakfast.
am not feeling well...

Another busy day!

BIG BIG program assignment and I took 5 hours to finish 75% of the program.
Uff... Thank god I don't have to take programming II next semester.

Wellness class was canceled but then I still have to work on the program so...
it doesn't matter.

Psychology class was fast..
but then ...
I still have a International meeting at 1530!
Planning for the International Dinner and International Premier and Homecoming Parade.
wow... That's a lot and I am seriously so excited about it..
Well, actually I just want to cook something..
have FUN.... lol!

Nov Schedule:
Nov 1: Asian Market
Nov 6: Home Game
Nov 7: Service Saturday
Nov 12: International Premier
Nov 19: International Dinner
Nov 25: Thanksgiving
Nov 30: BIG EXAM week

I am gonna be BUSY.. lol! hahha
but still, I can't wait for the dinner! haha

Bible study at 2030..
I went to the Baptist Church with my friends and they have kinda like bible study every WED.
So, I just go and join them.
BUT!! I am not a christian and that's for SURE!

NIGHT NIGHT~

4 comments:

  1. BUsy is much better than BORING...
    I like it though!

    Thanks!

    How are you now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun let benjamin saw tat...
    if nt..
    he surely ask u to join them more ..
    and..
    b part of them too...
    wakkakaka...

    ReplyDelete