Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7 Oct

YEA.. Finally... I talked to my XIAN XIAN... hahhaaa..
Miss her so bad!

Stupid Computer Programming class....
Stuck with the loop part... can anyone HELP?? Sigh...
It's fun though because those are practical..
If I were to just write and had no practical practice..
I think I am definitely gonna FLUNK that!

Wellness class is so different today!
Professor waas late AGAIN.. and guess what!?
He said today will be a review day and we will have test on next class!
SHIT!! I hate test!! Arrrr...

Lunch with the group again and yet I still kept quiet all day.
Well, I have no comments.

Psychology class - REVIEW DAY!!!
well, I have test on this Friday and I am kinda worried now..
Working on the notes right now..
I HAVE to score an A for every classes...

Not gonna stay here alone during the Christmas! NO WAY!!
hahahhaaaa...
work is still same as usual just I still cant stop laughing...
hahhaa... Fun joking!!

But still, I met some stupid dumb people...
well, they are not dumb actually...
Just I don't like it!!
Some guys just say like: Hey sweetheart....
My god!! Who the hell are you!?!?!?
I just turned over and ignore them...
WEIRD people!!

okay~
STUDY night!

2 comments:

  1. i miss huixian too ...
    and who so dare to call u sweetheart eh yea ??
    i wil turn his head off !!!
    lol ..

    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. some random guys.. hate them so much!!
    Arrr...

    ReplyDelete