Friday, October 16, 2009

15 Oct

Woke up early and talked to my mOMmy luuu..
Planning for christmas....
Hmmm... is wondering if I can make it or NOT?!?!

Lunch...
Instant noodles and cereal + mILk...
hahahhaa.. what a WEIRD combination~

well, it's a bit boring because everyone is gone and I am here doing nothing..
But then... sometimes it's good because I am enjoying to be ALONE.. hahaha

Ohh, best part for today is ...
Finally.. finally... I chat with my best best friend.. CHEE KANG.. YEA
I am so happy... hahahaa.. miss him a lot too!!!
Am glad that he had fun for the past few months.. lol!!
We always have topics and we never stop talking..
Even a HI makes me feel so warmm.... lol!
hahahahah...
Obviously, he is more than just an ORCHESTRA friend.. ^^

Dinner... I cooked some food..
Had dinner with Tom..
just to thank him for helping fixing my cell..
AND save $$

Fish.. Tuna... Chicken Vegetables Soup.. and PLAIN RICE!!

Worst part of my day is...
I saw a rat ran across my eyes and I almost scream...
YEW.... am not gonna be able to sleep tonight..
Called Chad for help...
But by the time he is back .. it is gone..
Ufff....

I went to throw Devan's trash and guess what I left my keys and cell in my room..
Awwwww. am so unlucky today!!!
And I was locked outside or like an hour...
DAMN.. it's cold out there.. >_< id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

5 comments:

  1. miss you too... huhu... nice? the food

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the nicest guy friend I ever had..
    How I wish you can be my brother... >_<
    Well, the food..
    Better than nothing.. or even junk food everyday..
    wish I can have someone who has a kitchen that can cook me some chinese food.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want you to be my brother though.. LOL...
    You deserve a cute and nice sister.. hahaha...

    Ke Yin is going CRAZY.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me tis time really envy liao..
    me leh ??
    can b nominated best lao gong bor ???
    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. alamak.. of coz lar!! just you nia okayy..
    best laogong!!
    wendy: best laopo
    hui xian: best sis
    panda: best bro

    see! only one for each!

    ReplyDelete