Monday, October 12, 2009

12 Oct

Monday SUCKS!!!

Well, took a shower this morning and I am freaking cold because the hot water is not working.
I might freeze till death..

Skipped my breakfast because I am way too cold and I couldn't make it to the cafeteria in time which I have class at 0900.
I stayed up till 0200 because I couldn't sleep and still thinking about the "thing" that pissed me off last night.
Guys just want to have sex. I hate GUYS!

Ohh, by the way... the reason I stayed up late is because I have a choices of wellness test today.
Guess what??! The professor came and asked us to hand in the papers and then he said class cancelled.
Well, am so pissed off because I am prepared for the testt and now it is postponed to wednesday!
WTH!! It's the stupiest, dumb and ufff.... just I hate this professor so much!!

He is always late and the test is so stupid and classes are boring.
we have 10 questions for the 1st test and I made 2 mistake which made me had a B for the 1st test. My first B!!!
And so I studied so hard just to pull up my grades and make sure I got an A in the final grade.
I d0nt want to stay here alone for christmas! Am leaving..
But the condition is 4.0 GPA.
Man, this is driving me crazy..

Another 6 pages long paper due tomorrow and still am so busy with classes, work and Jake's BD.
Going mad.....

Lunch with Jones as I am alone and I cant wait till 1200 to have my lunch.
He is one of the guy friends I met during the summer.
We never really talk and this is the first time for both of us sitting on the same table.
He is Clay's friend and yet he is black..
Well, I dont have good feelings towards blacks..
They really scared me.. but I tried not to be discrimination though..
There's always good and bad people..
Buttttt... the funny part is.. they always ask the same question.
Do you have a boyfriend? Uff..
No so what?.... He laughed.. Seriously??
whatever.... am gonna be single ALWAYS! hahaha

Well, I had a good news from Psychology class though.
I made an 100 out of 104.
Average for my mid-term grade is 100 A!! hahaa.. hmmm.. sounds good to me!

Well, mid-term grade is just a grade to show you how you did in the first half semester..
You still can make a difference by pulling up the grade from B to A.
Well, I hope so and I HAVE to.
Am not gonna plan to be ALONE.. Boring Ada~

Tried to call Japan embassy and guess what?!?
It's a holiday today and they are close.
Uff... so unlucky.. and I am wondering why do we have school then??
Just so not in the mood today!!

Still working on the papers and still have to work at night.
Cant wait for the 2 days fall break to come.
I need some REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment