Monday, October 5, 2009

5 Oct

I was way too sleepy and I cant barely pay attention in class.
I went to the gym and did 10 mins work out.
Guess what!?! He is working today.. MY GOD..
so shyyyyyy.. hahha

Psychology exam on friday!! That's sucks!! and i hate it!!
uff!!!........

Funny things happened during work.
A girl asked a guy.. Are we still in love?
OMG... ahahahahaha, I cant stop laughing!

And then, when the guy is leaving, he waved at me and Riste was standing behind me.
So, he kept telling everyone that I had a new black boyfriend..
ohhh come on RISTE!! stop making fun of ME!!

Devan went home again.
Arrr.. I miss her.. hahaha
LOL... Seriously??

Had a conversation with amare and chin leng..
they are learning hard.. haha..
me too..

2 comments:

  1. did me and chinleng learning hard ??
    i dun think so ..
    wakakaka ..
    my english SUCKS !!
    laopo ur r so geng !!!
    teach me english pls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am not geng kayy.. LOL
    AM still half way through!

    hey, you have to speak and talk in english!
    That's the best way to learn ENGLISH!!
    Trust me!!
    I know you guys work hard for the muet test!!
    You guys will do fine!!

    Keep it up!

    Gambate laogong!!!

    ReplyDelete