Friday, October 9, 2009

9 Oct

Fridayyy..
Woke up at 0800 and start studying..LOL..
seriously?? hahhaaa..

Yummy breakfast at 0900 and enjoying the cold freezing weather here!
Guess what!?! It's 17 degrees and I almost need some gloves.. hahaa

Computer programming class is FUN today because I knew the solutions for the paper.
Well, it seems I am catching up!
Better not look down on me! hahahaha

Ohh... Met Yee from Thailand..
Well, the best part is she speaks chinese because she is a chinese too!!
hahaha... so happy!! wuhooo~

Ohh.. had lunch with everyone and guess what again!?!
I met him lorr.. haha..
but then we din say anything... because I knew he was there... and that's all.. XP

Psychology test is really difficult and there are some problems that confusing me..
Hate it so much!!
Cant gurantee an A even I studied for so hard!..
Whatever..
I made an 24 out of 25 for my Psychology paper anyway..
It seems to be a GREAT news for me! hahaha..

Talked to my sweetheart, Wendy and am glad that she can tell me everything.
that's are friends for!

Dinner - Work
Johnny is kinda liek a fortune teller and guess what he said..
AM gonna pregnant soon and there will be guys cheat on me..
My god!! for real?!?!
Am seriously so scare to fall in love or even just to start a relationship...
DAmnn... Uff!!
What to do!??

2 comments:

  1. wau!!
    finally u met sum1 tat can speak chinese ..
    wakakaka..
    tat's good...
    seem tat psychology ppr r difficult rite??
    wakakaka...
    no wonder u study til wanna ki siao liao lah...
    and hu is johnny yea??
    dun u gt pregnant there..
    i warn u!!
    u r mine!!!
    and pls dun let any1 cheat on u ...
    bt tat preganat thing ..
    i think it's impossible lah..
    coz u r mine and i wont let anymore touch u d...
    rite???
    wakakkaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaa.. so difficult.. papers and exams..
    am dying.. >_<

    ohh, johhny.. the cook at the cafeteria..
    just 看相... lol..
    am not gonna let myself get pregnant too!
    NO WAY...
    no one is gonna touch me ,, except youuuuu.. haha

    ReplyDelete